Find me at

 Misfits

BNB CT

Messages

Blog Archive

Licences

Puddicat creations Rebellious scraps scottishbutterfly
krissy's imaging Scraps Dimensions

Tut writers

If you are using any of my kits in your tutorials please email me your blinkie and link so we can add you here.

scrappingbits AT googlemail.com
Thank you
Tuesday 3 January 2012
For some reason 4shared is now requesting a password for downloading my freebies.
I have checked several times and I do not have them set to request one.
If anyone know why this is happening please let me know as I really don't
want to have to re-upload them all
Thank you

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Bits N Bobs

Had the same issues a couple days ago...I didn't have passwords but it seems that as the new year rolled over --- passwords were set on 4shared. I finally shared all folders - then unshared all folders...this brought up the window where the password was hiding - I deleted it and saved and all my freebies were back to be NON passworded and downloadable - BUT I am not certain thats the answer...just made my files available and all I have on 4shared is free files so....if you find out any different please pass on the word. :) Hope I have at least helped you free up files.

huggs

Post a Comment