Find me at

 Misfits

BNB CT

Messages

Blog Archive

Licences

Puddicat creations Rebellious scraps scottishbutterfly
krissy's imaging Scraps Dimensions

Tut writers

If you are using any of my kits in your tutorials please email me your blinkie and link so we can add you here.

scrappingbits AT googlemail.com
Thank you
Saturday 19 March 2011

As promised here is the first freebie of the day.
This quick page measure 3600 x 3600 and is in png format so you can
easily position your photos underneath.
Personal use only please.
This quick page was created using a fabulous kit 'Welcome Spring' by Cajoline Scraps
As always please consider clicking here  and viewing my card sheets. Won't cost you a penny unless you decide to buy something.
I will be back a little later with the digi stamp freebie once I decide what it will be LOL
Oh almost forgot the link to the download *doh*.
You can download the quick page here

0 comments:

Post a Comment