Find me at

 Misfits

BNB CT

Messages

Blog Archive

Licences

Puddicat creations Rebellious scraps scottishbutterfly
krissy's imaging Scraps Dimensions

Tut writers

If you are using any of my kits in your tutorials please email me your blinkie and link so we can add you here.

scrappingbits AT googlemail.com
Thank you
Saturday 6 June 2009
Thank you ladies these are stunning :O)



This one is Summer Days by Bev and uses my Water melon kit available in both full size
and tagger size versions



This one is Siren by Dianna and uses my Sailboat kit available in tagger size



These two are by Jen and use my Diva-licious kit available in both full size and tagger size versions
Face it can be found here and Look found here

This one is Naughty Lacy by naughty angel and uses my Sex in the city kit available in tagger size only

0 comments:

Post a Comment