Find me at

 Misfits

BNB CT

Messages

Blog Archive

Licences

Puddicat creations Rebellious scraps scottishbutterfly
krissy's imaging Scraps Dimensions

Tut writers

If you are using any of my kits in your tutorials please email me your blinkie and link so we can add you here.

scrappingbits AT googlemail.com
Thank you
Thursday 4 November 2010




By purchasing this licence you are able to use my Cu packs to create CU items to sell.
You can not use my items as is.
You must create a new product with them.

Once you have ordered please forward me your payment receipt so I can send you your licence.

You must display your licence logo with a link back to me prior to creating your product.
Then send me a link to your displayed logo so I can view you have done it correctly.

Thank you

Any packs I have bought to resell from other designers are not included.

0 comments:

Post a Comment