Find me at

 Misfits

BNB CT

Messages

Blog Archive

Licences

Puddicat creations Rebellious scraps scottishbutterfly
krissy's imaging Scraps Dimensions

Tut writers

If you are using any of my kits in your tutorials please email me your blinkie and link so we can add you here.

scrappingbits AT googlemail.com
Thank you
Thursday 12 October 2017

I had every intention of being on time but better late than never as they say.
You can download my part from mediafire here
If you like and/or save my freebies 
Please click here as a thank you. 
Don't forget to visit the rest of the train.

You are currently here
Bits N Bobs
Pink's PoeticScraps
Angelhaze
Miggins
Craftypoly
Black Widow Creationz



2 comments:

I would love to get your adorable contribution to the BT, but cannot use 4-shared. Would you please consider using a different VAN?
Thanks

Hi Mary this one isn't on 4shared hun it's on mediafire :)

Post a Comment