Tuesday, February 28

CT CALL - Full and Tagger size

 This is a sticky post. Please scroll down.

 I am looking for a creative team of around 5 to 7 people
in order to free up my own time for more designing.

I am looking for taggers, tutorial writers and full size layout makers.

Must be reliable, trustworthy and copyright compliant.
Layout makers need to use full size kits and make 1 layout to be 
advertised in 3 galleries of their choosing and 1 quick page to be sent to me.

Tut writers need to write 1 tag tutorial per kit for their tut blog,
create 1 cluster frame to be sent to me and advertise their tutorial.
Taggers need to create 3 tags and advertise them and the kit used.

If you are interested then please drop me an email at scrappingbitsATgooglemail.com
with a link to your current work/blog for further info :O)

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker


Blog content © Bits N Bobs - All Rights Reserved 2017