Sunday, March 17

Look what I found - Fluffy Bunny - CU ok



Wooohooo Thank you to Teresa who very kindly sent me my script LOL
I searched high and low for this little fellow so I can add him to the store and here he is.
Aren't you all just so excited to see him?
I know I am *grin*

Yes Card makers can use him for cards or card sheets they sell.

Fluffy Bunny in store here or you can purchase him direct below :)
He has been tested in 9-13 and ends open layered.
For those who
don't have eyecandy there is a
fluffy template you can just re-colour to
your liking :)

$2.50

Please forward me your receipt to
scrappingbits@googlemail.com
and I will email him to you direct



Please allow me a few hours to deliver due to timezone differences.


No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker


Blog content © Bits N Bobs - All Rights Reserved 2017