Thursday, March 15

Green Fairy Ballerina - CU OK


This pack contains 6 png files each one has a transparent background for ease of use.
3 with fairy wings and 3 without.
Measurements are as follows...

2 @ 1123 x 1673
2 @ 1052 x 1603
2 @ 1040 x 1777
Green Fairy Ballerina - $3.00

Please email me your receipt to
scrappingbits@googlemail.com
and I will send your pack by return email. :o)
Please allow up to 48 hours for delivery.


Terms of Use
Credit is required as follows -
Bits N Bobs - scrappingbits.blogspot.com

PERMITTED USAGE...

# You may make a copy of these files purely for back-up purposes.
# You may add anything you like to create your new item and sell it.
# You may sell your finished cards etc.
# You may sell your item online or offline.
# If creating scrapkits your finished kit can not contain more than 30% of my work.
# Please credit me

PROHIBITED USES...
# Not to be used as is. You must create a derivative product.
# Do not repackage, and redistribute these files anywhere as they are.
# Do not share my work.This includes but is not limited to Rapidshare, 4shared, email groups etc.
# Do not alter my work into a different form such as templates, brushes, masks or tubes etc and claim them as your own.
# Do not remove my copyright notice or trademark from my files.
# Do not Use my work for any purpose which is prohibited by law.
# Please credit Bits N Bobs - scrappingbits.blogspot.com
Thank you for using my work :O)
Any questions please feel to contact me at scrappingbits@googlemail.com

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker


Blog content © Bits N Bobs - All Rights Reserved 2017