Find me at

 Misfits

BNB CT

Messages

Blog Archive

Licences

Puddicat creations Rebellious scraps scottishbutterfly
krissy's imaging Scraps Dimensions

Tut writers

If you are using any of my kits in your tutorials please email me your blinkie and link so we can add you here.

scrappingbits AT googlemail.com
Thank you
Friday 26 August 2011
For those of you waiting to grab my stuff go bag a bargain now ;)
Come Join The Craftsuprint Party! - Thousands of Finished Cards, Card Competitions,
Crafty Bob Treasure Hunt, Crafty Bob Bingo AND NOW WE CAN PRINT FOR YOU - COME JOIN THE FUN!
Simply type the word 'PRINTS' into the REDEEM VOUCHER box on the basket page BEFORE you check out
then click UPDATE BASKET to save a whopping 20% off your total order value!
Discount Code Expires: 31st August 2011 at Midnight GMT

1 comments:

BlueCat said...

Nice! I saw it yesterday.
Thanks for letting know.

Post a Comment