Friday, July 15

Design Team Call

 This is a sticky post until July 15th.
Please scroll past it for new posts.

Yes I am looking for a design team for my freebie
digi stamps and my cup card kits.
No idea how to do this so if I have missed anything
do please let me know.
To start with I am looking for 15 DT members for the first 3 months.
Please note that all my work is in digital form.
No physical items to be shipped.

Requirements will be to...

1 - Create at least 1 card/project every 2 weeks.
2 - Display your card/project on your blog along with a description
of how you made it as well as link backs to my blog if it is a digi
stamp or my cup store if it is a card kit.
3 - Send me your post link so I can show it off on my blog.
4 - Take part in any blog hops ( when I figure out what they are for lol )
5 - Put your DT Banner on your blog.

What you get for your hard work...

1 - My eternal gratitude ;O)
2 - 1 Item of choice per month from my stores here or here
3 - You can choose 1 card kit per fortnight from my Cup store to
work with but please also try and use my free digi stamps.
3 - Advertising of your blog on my blog.

To enter all you need to do is ...

1 - Be a follower of my blog.
2 - Create a card with any of my Digi stamp freebies.
3 - Email me your card at scrappingbits@googlemail.com with
DT CALL in the subject.
4 - Leave your link into the inLinkz Froggie below or in the comments
if it isn't working so I can take a look at your other work.
5 - Keep your fingers crossed ;)

Closing date extended July 15th

11 comments:

fls said...

I think I'm probably too much of a novice, but I'd love to give your ST a go. Here's what I've done so far besides using your father's day sentiment - http://cardtrix-fls.blogspot.com/

fls said...

Err, tat was to be "DT" for Design Team, obviously.

Skye said...

Will have to see if I can make something in time only just spotted this :)

Aymee said...

I would love to accept your challenge. Is it okay that I'm in the States? I love ATC's& been an addict for about as long.

Aymee - adefalco28@yahoo.com said...

I mean I've been addicted to ATC's since I started about a year ago. I'm not addicted to anything else but coffee & art.

Bits N Bobs said...

Yes of course. It doesn't matter where you are hun :)

I have extended the deadline to the 15th July everyone :O)

Marlene said...

Good luck on finding your first DT! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, too. Appreciate it.

Aymee - adefalco28@yahoo.com said...

Bitsy, I've downloaded some pics for you to see. I've got them on my Facebook page for you to take a gander at. The Blanket Flower hand drawn & painted in Water Colour. The Crazy Quilt is a combo of machine & hand sewing & the Tiger swallowtail is hand drawn & coloured with Coloured Pencil. Sorry I don't have a blog, I'm ill equipped when it comes to blogging. I do love your background and the way the blog is set up. I've been wanting to do the digi cards. Now I know how to up & download I shall be okay. Maybe one of these days, I'll even manage a blog: look out WWW, here I come! Have a great day, Aymee

Aymee - adefalco28@yahoo.com said...

How do I put one of my pictures when I comment? Everybody else has one, I want one too!!

Aymee said...

Bitsy, have you determined who will be on your DT project?

Bits N Bobs said...

Sorry everyone I have been without a computer and the internet.

Aymee could you email me you pictures please scrappingbits@googlemail.com
I won't go near facebook sorry.

eXTReMe Tracker


Blog content © Bits N Bobs - All Rights Reserved 2017