Find me at

 Misfits

BNB CT

Messages

Blog Archive

Licences

Puddicat creations Rebellious scraps scottishbutterfly
krissy's imaging Scraps Dimensions

Tut writers

If you are using any of my kits in your tutorials please email me your blinkie and link so we can add you here.

scrappingbits AT googlemail.com
Thank you
Friday 17 June 2011

Woohooo Just wanted to show off 3 cards created using my freebies.
Thank you so much ladies for sending them to me and for using my work.
It's so nice to know that my attempts are actually being used and not just going to waste.
The first and second are by Lisa and she has used this, this, this, this, and this
The third is by Card Trix and she has used the fathers day sentiment
If anyone else has used my work do please send me an email :O)


1 comments:

Ashley said...

Your blog is really cute and creative, and I'm interested in learning more about digi stamps, so I decided to follow. :)

Please join my brand new blog, Made Especially For You. My blog is focused on crafting, more specifically card making. I plan on sharing my own creations, tips and product reviews. It's just getting started, so bear with me!

Ashley
http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

Post a Comment