Friday, June 11

AMI - Message from Leahs sister

Leahs Sister is setting up a memorial page for her and would very much like her friends to send through any graphics they would like added.
Please send your graphics to Brandi at 
artisticmindsinc@hotmail.com with MEMORIAL GRAPHICS in the subject line.

Please feel free to share this email with your groups and forums

Thank you everyone.

Julie

"I would like to make a memorial page if any of you graphics people would like to make something for it I will be very greatful. I cant do them my self."

Brandi

2 comments:

Robin said...

Hey hun where is the link for Leah's page ? Do you know ? Tyvm ;)
risingstarz2007@yahoo.com

Bits N Bobs said...

Sorry hun I have no idea.
I haven't heard any more about it.
All I can suggest is you contact Leah's sister.

eXTReMe Tracker


Blog content © Bits N Bobs - All Rights Reserved 2017