Find me at

 Misfits

BNB CT

Messages

Blog Archive

Licences

Puddicat creations Rebellious scraps scottishbutterfly
krissy's imaging Scraps Dimensions

Tut writers

If you are using any of my kits in your tutorials please email me your blinkie and link so we can add you here.

scrappingbits AT googlemail.com
Thank you
Wednesday 17 February 2010
Firstly a huge thank you to all those who have emailed me.
It's nice to actually know people liked my work LOL

Secondly I will re-activate many of the freebies as soon as this flu has gone.
New freebies will be added as and when my mojo comes back :)

2 comments:

jacqueline said...

Many thanks for putting them back.
What would we do without your great talent;-)
I love working with your artwork and be thankfull with every share you do:-)

grtz jacqueline

Cindy said...

So glad you are able to rise above the common "riff-raff" and so happy to hear you will continue with your generous sharing!

Post a Comment