Find me at

 Misfits

BNB CT

Messages

Blog Archive

Licences

Puddicat creations Rebellious scraps scottishbutterfly
krissy's imaging Scraps Dimensions

Tut writers

If you are using any of my kits in your tutorials please email me your blinkie and link so we can add you here.

scrappingbits AT googlemail.com
Thank you
Thursday 31 December 2009
Just saw this on tv here in the UK and HAD to share it LOL
I am a skater myself when my health allows and this really struck a funny bone with me ROFL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQcVllWpwGs

1 comments:

LOL x don't you just love this add x I think th ewee one at the end who jumps on the fence is my wee Grandson. Laugh everytime i see it.

What about Cow and Gate with he laughing babies !!

I think its being a Nana that makes them so funny x

We're still knee deep in snow and no let up here in Scotland. How things where you are ?

Been catching up on the blog trains from December after mine died x Thanks so much for all the wonderful gifts you have shared this past year.

Love and angel blessings for a wonderful 2010 xxxx

Post a Comment