Find me at

 Misfits

BNB CT

Messages

Blog Archive

Licences

Puddicat creations Rebellious scraps scottishbutterfly
krissy's imaging Scraps Dimensions

Tut writers

If you are using any of my kits in your tutorials please email me your blinkie and link so we can add you here.

scrappingbits AT googlemail.com
Thank you
Friday 18 September 2009
Ok I have been passed this by the fabulous Bev so here goes LOL
1. How long have you been using PSP, PS? I have been using psp for almost 8 years and am in the process of attempting to learn PS and boy is it confusing after using psp for so long LOL
2. How did you get into making tags, scrap kits? I am guilty of having chopped heads of girls to make the cartoon doll bodies way back before all the copyright who ha started. I then decided to move onto tags.November 2008 I fell upon a blog train and since then got addicted to scrapping.
3. Who's your fave artist?
Ismael Rac at the moment *grin* but I also love Jamie Kidd, Rebecca Cox, Renee Biertempfel, Rachel Huntington
4.Who`s your favourite Scrap Designer?
KatNKDA, KnC scrapz, Krissy's Scraps but this list could go on and on as I don't have 1 particular favourite.
5. Which three blogs do you visit everyday?
Kat's, Krissys and my own.
I will now pass this Questionnaire on to: Krissy and KatNKDA

0 comments:

Post a Comment