Find me at

 Misfits

BNB CT

Messages

Blog Archive

Licences

Puddicat creations Rebellious scraps scottishbutterfly
krissy's imaging Scraps Dimensions

Tut writers

If you are using any of my kits in your tutorials please email me your blinkie and link so we can add you here.

scrappingbits AT googlemail.com
Thank you
Sunday 13 September 2009
OMG I watched Schindlers list yesterday and for anyone who hasn't seen it I can totally recommend it. I have been putting off watching this film because I am not really into war films but I am so glad I finally watched it. Whilst I did learn at school about Hitler and what he did I never for one minute realised exactly how bad it was. Yes of course I realised many suffered but I was shocked at just how many as well as the atrocities they suffered. Believe me when I say I shed many tears through out the film and most were sheer sadness at what those poor people went through. I am so glad there were people like Oskar Schindler because it just goes to show that not everyone was as evil as Hitler himself. All that suffering due to the original actions of 1 man. It's mind blowing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment